Monday, August 26, 2013

33 weeks!


33 Weeks....
never knew if I would make it this far. Thank you
Jesus for letting me!!!









How far along? 33 Weeks

Maternity clothes? yes and growing out of my shirts... pretty much I have a few outfits that still fit so I just rotate them.

Weight Gain: 24 lbs (this was what I gained with Ty)

Stretch marks? No :)  3weeks..... Come on!!!!

Sleep: Sleep is none existing most nights.  

Best moment this week: Had my first NST (non stress test) on the babies and they did great!!!!!  Both heart beats were great!! I do these once a week till they come. You sit there with monitors on each baby and then a contraction monitor on also. I was not having any contractions!!!! Praise you Lord!
While at my NST my Doc came in a talked to me and look at my Sono from last week and where I knew even being at 3 lbs they were small, but I was still excited to hear they were 3 lbs.   So since they are small he wants me to have another Sono before the scheduled C section to make sure they are growing.  If they have not grown properly or are not growing he will take them a week earlier so in 2 weeks.....    We want them to cook as long as them can so we are praying for growing babies!!!!!!!!!


Miss Anything? Really missing working out.  I think its just when I see girls that are skinny and in shape. It makes me want to be that way....  I will get there in time!

Movement:  YES, but not like it used to be.  They are running out of room so not much movement.    

Food cravings:  Since I can't eat sweets and carbs b/c of my gestational diabetes that is all I want....  soon enough!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh

Gender prediction: Addie Kate and Jace!

Labor Signs:  I feel little quick pains all the time but they are getting a little more intense.

Symptoms:  feet and hands swell,  HORRIBLE carpal tunnel, especially at night, back pain :(

Belly Button in or out? Out...

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Count Down:  3 weeks  or less!!!!!!!!!     Sept. 16 is the day, so praying we make it!!!   

No comments: