30 Weeks!!!!!!!
Huge week to make it too,
Our next goal is 34 weeks!!
Is he not precious?!?!?!!!!!
How far along? 30 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yes
Weight Gain: 21 lbs
Stretch marks? No :)
Sleep: Sleep has its good days and bad..... It seems as if I take a nap that I sleep bad that night....
Best moment this week: Ty got to spend ALL week with Gigi and Pops and give mom time to rest!!! We missed him, but we loved having time with out him!!!
Worst moment of the week: ( I added this this week) Finding out I have Gestational Diabetes, really the worst part is pricking my finger all the time. Right now I have to do it 7 times a day and can I just tell you not ONE of my numbers has been high!!!!!! I don't eat bad, so when I drank like a gallon (not really) of sugar of corse my glucose went high. I see my doc tomorrow and hopefully he will see I know how to eat healthy and keep it in check and free me of the STUPID pricks!!! I hate it! HATE IT!!!!
Miss Anything? Same old things.... but now I am going to sound vain for a second... I miss being skinny!!! I miss working out, running/walking, and just being a normal person. I am really trying to take it easy and keep these babies in as long as I can!!!!
Movement: YES!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: Addie Kate and Jace!
Labor Signs: ??? I feel little quick pains all the time but literaly last like 1 second and they are gone.
Symptoms: feet swell and hands are starting too.... Also horrible carpal tunnel. I had this with Ty and it stayed till he was about 6 weeks old. I hope it goes away faster with the twins... we shall see. This is not a symptom, but since both babies are breach I get heads in my ribs all day..... It hurts!!!!! It has got to hurt their head, but I hope not. It is no fun for me!
Belly Button in or out? Out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
1 comment:
You look beautiful! Love the color of the dress and the necklace on you! I am so sorry you have gestational diabetes; I hope the pricking has already ended.
Post a Comment