Wednesday, August 7, 2013

31 Weeks!!




How far along? 31 Weeks

Maternity clothes? yes

Weight Gain: 21 lbs

Stretch marks? No :)

Sleep: Sleep is not sleep anymore.  I wake up all night long either to go potty or to try and get the babies heads out of my ribs. It hurts sooo bad that it wakes me. I know they are out of room and thats what has to happen, but man, no bueno!!!!

Best moment this week: Took our Maternity photos!!!!!   Have yet to see any, but I know they will be great!!!!!!!

Worst moment of the week: UPDATE FROM LAST WEEK:   Doc is letting me just do 4 pricks a day instead of 7.  I need to be positive and be happy about 3 less a day but I still hate it!!!!!   But yes, 4 is wayyyyyyy better than 7. 

Miss Anything? Same old things.... 

Movement:  YES!!!   Heart beats this week were 140 & 145  that seems to be their magic number. I feel like everytime we hear their heart beat that is what they are.

Food cravings:  Don't really have any.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh

Gender prediction: Addie Kate and Jace!

Labor Signs:  I feel little quick pains all the time but they are getting a little more intense.

Symptoms:  feet and hand swell,  horrible carpal tunnel, back pain :(

Belly Button in or out? Out...

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Count Down:  1 month and 1 week  or less!!!!!!!!!     Sept. 16 is the day, so praying we make it!!!   



No comments: