Monday, August 5, 2013

29 Weeks

29 Weeks!


 Above :29 weeks with Ty
Below: 29 weeks Twins





How far along? 29 Weeks

Maternity clothes? yes

Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Stretch marks? No :)

Sleep: Sleep has been better 

Best moment this week: Getting released from the hospital!!!!    Had a little bleeding Friday night and we went in to find out that I was also having contractions. I could not feel them, so I had no clue they were happening. They decided to keep me over night to watch the babies and make sure they were OK.  They were fine and we got released the next morning.  I PRAY I do not have to go back till it's delivery time... NO fun at ALL!!!!!!

Miss Anything? Same old things.... being able to bed over at all.... their heads are right in my ribs and if I bend the slightest it kills!!!!!!  sleeping on belly and back, and Playing rough with Ty.

Movement:  YES!!!

Food cravings:  Don't really have any.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh

Gender prediction: One of each, and we have names!!!!!!     Addie(After Dan's Grandmother) Kate, and Jace Stanley (Stanley is my dad and brothers name).   We are sooo excited!!!!

Labor Signs: I guess this question is a yes now.... not that i knew it.  but I feel little random pains every now and then, but nothing to be worried about. 

Symptoms:  feet swell some

Belly Button in or out? Out...

Wedding rings on or off? On

No comments: