Sunday, August 18, 2013

32 weeks!!!!

32 WEEKS!!!!!!!


 LEFT: 32 weeks Twins  
RIGHT: 32 weeks Ty



How far along? 32 Weeks

Maternity clothes? yes and growing out of my shirts..... crazy, but this belly is big!!!!

Weight Gain: 23 lbs

Stretch marks? No :)

Sleep: Sleep is not sleep anymore.  Dito to last week.....  wake all the time to potty,  Last night was 6 times, ahhhhhh

Best moment this week: Had growth check sonogram......   They are both weighing 2 lbs 15 oz.  So pretty much I have 2, 3lb babies in me!!!!!!   6 lbs of baby!!!!!!!!    That is the number I was hoping to hear.  It makes me feel ok if they do come this early. I sure do not want them to, but if they do I feel soooooo much better knowing they are 3 lbs.     

Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!



Miss Anything? Same old things.... 

Movement:  YES!!!   Heart beats this week were 140 & 145  that seems to be their magic number. I feel like everytime we hear their heart beat that is what they are.

Food cravings:  Don't really have any.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh

Gender prediction: Addie Kate and Jace!

Labor Signs:  I feel little quick pains all the time but they are getting a little more intense.

Symptoms:  feet and hands swell,  HORRIBLE carpal tunnel, especially at night, back pain :(

Belly Button in or out? Out...

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Count Down:  4 1/2 weeks  or less!!!!!!!!!     Sept. 16 is the day, so praying we make it!!!   

No comments: