Monday, September 2, 2013

34 Weeks!!!

Praise God for letting me get to 34 WEEKS!!!!!!

How far along? 34 Weeks

Maternity clothes? yes and growing out of my shirts... pretty much I have a few outfits that still fit so I just rotate them.

Weight Gain: 26 lbs 

Stretch marks? No :)  2weeks..... Come on!!!!

Sleep: ....What is sleep again??? 

Best moment this week: Honestly make it it this far.... I have been telling Dan this whole pregnancy it was going to happen at 32 weeks.   SOOOO glad I was wrong. God has been sooo faithful to take care of mer and the babies . Not going to lie, it was scary at first. But we trusted in Him and here we are,  34 WEEKS!!!!!    



Had another NST and both babies look GREAT!!!!

Miss Anything?Working out and wearing my non maternity clothes:)

Movement:  YES, but not like it used to be.  They are running out of room so not much movement.    

Food cravings:  Since I can't eat sweets and carbs b/c of my gestational diabetes that is all I want....  soon enough!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh

Gender prediction: Addie Kate and Jace!

Labor Signs:  I feel little quick pains all the time, and they are coming more often as the days pass.

Symptoms:  feet and hands swell,  HORRIBLE carpal tunnel, especially at night, back pain :(

Belly Button in or out? Out...

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Count Down:  2 weeks  or less!!!!!!!!!     Sept. 16 is the day, so praying we make it!!!   

No comments: