Thursday, August 5, 2010

About 2 months till we see him!!!


We are very busy these days!!!
Over the last couple of weeks we have had a doctor appointments,
been to FW for Brenna's wedding, gone camping @ Dinosaur Valley SP, (Yes,
I was 30 weeks pregnant!!! Go Me!!!!!), and visited my niece and nephew in Austin.
I am going to just post some photos instead of telling you everything.

My older brother, Stan's kids they are so cute. Logan 3 1/2 and Avery 10 months
Alyson and I At Brenna's Wedding 30 weeks prego
Dan and I


Kim and I

Camping photos!!!!


My cute daddy!!!!
Dan and Logan hunting for bugs!
Logan and Gigi in the water
BEST picture all weekend!!!!!!!! Love it!!!
Dan and Logan looking for stuff.

We had a blast. It was Logan, Jordan, and Ty's first camping trip.
We all look forward to many many more just not in the month of July.

On to the baby update:
We are still seeing the high risk doctor b/c I am so special!!!
This month at 30 weeks Ty was 15 inches long and 3.8 lbs.
I have gained 14 lbs.
He predicts Ty will be about 7 lbs. when born. YEAH!!!!
Dan's whole family was around 9-10 lbs. and I did not want to push that out!
So I was soo happy to hear that!
Heart beat was in the 140's and everything looks great!
His bedding finally came in but I do not have a sheet yet,
so I am not posting pictures until it is perfect!! Sorry!

On to everyday life:
This weekend was going to be our only weekend free this month,
but Sara was put back into the hospital so we are headed to Dallas to see her.
Her platelets dropped from 78,000 to 2000. Not good at all!!!!
So she will be in for a few days to get that under control.
The 15th we have our first shower! YEAH!!! We are so pumped!
This shower is being thrown by some of my mom's good friends from the church I grew up at,
and a few of my friends.
Then the 22nd we are having another one thrown by some close family friends of ours.
Mostly Southwest Christian people. We are so pumped to get to see some many people we have not seen in years. We have been in Abilene for 2 years now and have missed our FW friends.


Dan's Medical School update:
Applications have been processed and sent to the schools.
We are now just waiting to hear about interviews.
God is taking great care of us and we know we will end up exactly where he wants us to be!

That's all for now!
PEACE!

No comments: