Ok so yall have been so patient on seeing pictures of his room.... well here they are!!!


Sara covered the pillows to match bedding and made the blanket on far left.

Love this!!! My parents got us the glider and I can't wait to use it!

The cutest little chalk board to write scriptures on!!!!!

This is where the dresser will go but it will not be finished until late Oct. o-well we love it, so it is worth waiting on. The mirror Sara painted to match the red in the strip on the bedding.

Just love "my area" of the room!!!!
We are still waiting on a few more things to add to the room and I will post more pictures when we get everything up.
We went to the doctor yesterday and Ty is 5.9 lbs. and 17 inches. They expect he will be just over 7lbs. and around 20 inches long! he was doing good and looked great!!!! So ready to meet him. Only 5 1/2 weeks left! YEAH!!!
Please pray for a completely healthy and whole baby and great pregnancy please!!
1 comment:
Aww! Yay! I love love love it!! :)
Post a Comment