
Had to put a WAY cute picture of my puppy!!!
She is just precious!! We love her sooo much.
She was playing with a squirrel in the back yard,
She waited and waited for it to come down the tree...
but that squirrel was not stupid!! hahah
HAHAHA yes you are reading my title correctly. I NEVER do arts and crafts but this week I did!!! And I must tell you I am sooo proud of my self!!

I made this bow holder for a cousin who is having
a little girl, Sawyer, in a few weeks.

Then I decided to get some old white shirts I
had and change the color!! Love the pink and Teal!
So pretty!!!

I also did some burp clothes in pink for Sawyer,
and some in Teal for Ty!!!

We have our last shower this weekend and then I will post
pictures from them all and show you how our friends
and family have blessed us!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment