So I have been really bad at baby updates....
Sorry!!!!!
I went to the doctor the 17th and everything was great!
Heart beat was around 130 and my weight gain is 15 pounds!
Yeah!!!!!!
I am now 6 1/2 weeks out and feeling good.
I am starting to feel really big, even though honestly
I am not that big. But when you have never had a belly
and then get one... WOW big change. So I am feeling it.
He is still moving all the time, but I can tell he is running
out of room. His bottom will stick out and I most of the time
have a huge lump on my right side. It is really funny looking.
I am still going to Doc every 2 weeks and they are checking
my cervix... and I must say it is really not fun these days.
WOW last time was so painful I almost had to tell her to stop,
I was not dilated.
I will go back on Monday and will also see the ultra sound
Doc!!!! YEah we love it. It might be our last time to see him,
not sure.
I am getting horrible pains down my right groin.
Anyone else experience this??
I have pains all day long but Doc says they are just pelvic pains.
They are not horrible, just no fun!
I have no clue if this is related to being pregnant,
but my joints in my hand hurt sooo bad... they have for
3 days now and I am not sure why. Let me know about
this too!
Ok on to Medical school update:
Dan got his first interview offer!!!! YEAH!!!!!
Please continue to pray for this process. We are confident
in the Lord and know He will lead us exactly where
we need to be. We are excited to see where it will be!!!
Sara update:
She is home and has been for a while. She is good and
platelets are up. Just still weak and will be for a while!
She is coming to Abilene Thursday and will stay for a few days.
Friday is Dan's 27th birthday so she will be here to celebrate him!
And also our church is having it's 25th reunion and she LOVES our
church so she is coming for that. Also he is putting her touch on Ty's room!!!
we have lots of stuff to hang and put up and she will know right
where to put it all!!!! I will post pictures after!!! We have added lots to his room!!!
We had two great showers and were sooo Blessed!!! I will post pictures later.
That's all for now... Peace out!!! Have a good week!!!
1 comment:
Where is Dan interviewing??? I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you only have six weeks left. Amazing. Congratulations on all the good news!
Post a Comment