Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things I will not miss

Ok So I have been thinking about things I am
not going to miss b/c of being pregnant:

Lack of SLEEP!!!!!
not being able to lay on my back and stomach
big waist line
lifting no more than 25 lbs.
heart burn
acid reflux
taking pills every night (pre natal, stool softeners)
taking fiber every night
(had one case of constipation and I will NEVER let that happen again... Lord willing!!!)
So guess I need to add constipation to the list
not being able to bend over and do daily things
praying I don't get stretch marks (so far so good!!!)
Peeing ALL THE TIME!!! every 2 hours at night
Baby feet wedged in my rib cage... not fun!!!

Things I will miss about being pregnant:
feeling him move in my belly
eating anything and not worrying about gaining weight
eating right before I swim (b/c your not trying to look good)
hearing his heart beat all the time
having an excuse for ANYTHING... "sorry I am pregnant!!" hahaha
(I really never use that one and wish I did more often)
having showers... Yep I said it!
Getting his room all ready.


I know I will think of more and will add as I think of them!!!
We are I guess in month 8 and having our first shower this weekend!!
YEAH!

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Looking fwd to your shower on the 22nd! Yay! :) Appreciate the little sleep you get right now b/c it gets worse after they are born before it gets better... you'll see you never realized how tired you can be! Also, I just started sleeping on my stomach again and was just thinking about how I had missed that during pregnancy too. If you plan to nurse though you won't get to sleep on your tummy too often unless you prop yourself up really well, just FYI ;) You look great and I can't wait to see you!!

Megan Johnson said...

Wow! I cant believe you are 8 months already! That's so exciting! I hope you have fun at all your showers! Can't wait to see pics of the cute little guy when he's born! :)