WOW this summer is flying by... don't get me wrong I am sooooo OK with that. I know all you teachers out there are not Ok with this. I am because fall brings : Cooler weather, normally I would not say that but when you are carting around a few extra pounds... that sounds great!!!!
FOOTBALL!!!!!
OUR BABY BOY!!!!!
I wrote a few weeks ago and I don't remember what I wrote so if I repeat myself I am sorry....
We have put up the crib. YEA!!!!! And we love it! Bedding is on the way. I will post photos later. Also baby showers are coming up. Who doesn't love showers????
This past weekend my parents and Dan and I were in Austin watching Logan and Avery, my brother Stan's kids. They are just precious and we had so much fun. Logan is 3 1/2 and Avery is 10 months. I took a few pictures and still need to put on the computer so they will be up later.
Dan and I are very busy until September... which is kinda scary b/c we have tons to do around the house before our baby makes his appearance into this world and wont really have time until Sept. Dan works all day and then we are busy on the weekends so.... I feel like all I do is laundry and there is only two of us.... what will three be like???
Guess that is all for now. Sorry for jumping around all over the place, but hey at least i wrote!
Oh baby update: I am 27 1/2 weeks and at my last visit they moved me to coming to see my doc every two weeks now. Which is early, but they want to really watch me since I am the "special" patient I am. She wants to check my cervix EVERYTIME, ahhhhhhh. But o-well better be safe than sorry. Well she gets to check both cervix. hahahahah They are doing this early b/c I do have two cervix and most likely 2 uterus so my stomach is fuller then most prego women so they want to watch closer incase he decides to come early. He is healthy and weighed 1.15 lbs at 26 weeks. We also got to do a 3D sonogram.... it was cool! Our place got a new machine and wanted to play around with us.... SURE!!!! Anyways time to go... Have a great week! PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment