Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bachelor!!!

Wow... just love him... I just had to write after Monday's Show.  He is the sweetest man besides my husband and my daddy (sweetest two people in the world!!!!)!  He had me in tears and I know the rest of American too.  Yes I knew it was Stephanie's turn to go. He was in tears to see her go, and I thought that was precious. I love that he wanted the other girls to hear what all he had to say about her, that was sweet!! He is a great guy and will make a great husband and already makes a wonderful dad.  Love the show and just wanted to put a little note to express my love for Jason!!!    Go Melissa!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Kerbel said...

oh! i can't agree with you more- i so want melissa to win! fun that you have a blog-i will add you to my list! hey- are you planning on going to the Baylor reunion?

Amy said...

I REALLY like Melissa,too.... but I just have a feeling that the final 2 are gonna be Molly and Jillian. Of course, I'm ALWAYS wrong, so let's just hope for that! haha

The Campbell Family said...

OOOO I LOVE this show too!! I am watching it just for Jason b/c he was my favorite last year when Deanna picked loser snowboarding guy. I have to say while I like Melissa I am kind of rooting for Jillian a little too. Molly seems to have a great connection with him, but I'm just not too sure. He's definitely weeded out some of the bad. What a wonderful lady Stephanie is... I cried too! I hope she finds somebody great!