Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SHAWN JOHNSON!!!!

http://bookroomreviews.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/152-johnson20victory.jpg


Ok if you have read my all my blogs you have come across this title before... and you know I have a girl crush on Shawn! Love her! The best news ever came yesterday... she is going to be on Dancing with the Stars!!! YEAH!!!! AHHHHH so pumped!!! I don't even watch that show (I know hard to believe b/c I watch EVERYTHING), but I am hooked and it has not even started. Oh but don't you worry, I will be glued to my TV March 9th when it starts. I can't wait!!
Also some other great shows are starting back up soon. Survivor starts on Thursday and Sunday is Amazing Race. I love both shows!!! I really really want to be on Amazing Race. I think I will wait and apply when Dan and I are older and our kids are out of the house. I think we will have a better chance then. Till next time everyone get EXCITED for Shawn Johnson and vote for her (if thats even how the shows goes?? Maybe the judges vote??? I don't know) Peace!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I had no idea! I guess I need to go see who the celebs are gonna be! And actually the public AND the judges vote, then the scores are combined.ment