Molly~ she is great but Melissa is better, no question!


Melissa~ She is GREAT!!!!! Love her and they are one beautiful couple!
This week Jillian got kicked off and I was kinda surprised... well not really. He was caught off by her saying she wanted to marry "her best friend". He keep saying there needs to be more... well duhhhh. My husband and I are best friends and were long before we even dated and let me just say we have a great marriage and you do need to marry your best friend. I love my husband and he will always be my best friend!!!
Anyways, kinda jumping all around today but hey... Jason did not get to meet Melissa's parents and he is disappointed (as he told us numerous times in Monday's episode). He meet her friends. I honestly think there is something else going on besides the "publicness" ( that is what she called it) issue. I am kinda thinking that they don't support her being on this show. She says they have a great relationship and she sees them around 2 times a week... I don't know if I truley believe that. She has not talked to them since she was in her hometown and they did not want to meet Jason. I would be calling my parents trying to get them to somehow meet and ask questions.... but she is not trying... I still love her though... she is awsome!
Last thing about the bachelor I promise... Why the heck is Deanna coming back? She had her chance.
till next time!!
Anyways, kinda jumping all around today but hey... Jason did not get to meet Melissa's parents and he is disappointed (as he told us numerous times in Monday's episode). He meet her friends. I honestly think there is something else going on besides the "publicness" ( that is what she called it) issue. I am kinda thinking that they don't support her being on this show. She says they have a great relationship and she sees them around 2 times a week... I don't know if I truley believe that. She has not talked to them since she was in her hometown and they did not want to meet Jason. I would be calling my parents trying to get them to somehow meet and ask questions.... but she is not trying... I still love her though... she is awsome!
Last thing about the bachelor I promise... Why the heck is Deanna coming back? She had her chance.
till next time!!

1 comment:
Okay, love The Bachelor obviously, I think I told you a few weeks ago, anyways... I also think there's something else up with Melissa's parents and I'm concerned she might not be completely truthful about her family relationships, but only time will tell. Molly didn't seem herself or really all there last night, and I thought Jillian was great, so I was surprised it wasn't Molly that went, but I think you're absolutely right about the "friend" thing and he was reading into it too much. I hope she finds somebody better. As for Deanna, my bet is she's actually coming to tell him to be careful who he chooses so he doesn't end up like she did b/c he still has time. I think they have spun it where we think she is begging for him back, but I just don't think it will go like that. Only Hollywood "attempted" drama if you ask me... We will see in two weeks! So excited!! :)
Post a Comment