Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More TV

As you can see I really enjoy my TV.... ok so last nights biggest Looser was a tear jerker. If you watch that show you know that it it not know for making you cry... well last night was the night. The groups got split. AHHHHHH poor Bob could not take it. He lost his pink lady, his blue team, and part of him Brown team... they were all sooo upset. I was crying b/c i saw how upset Bob was... of corse Dan was laughing b/c he could not believe Bob of all people was crying. That has never happended. All that to say it was sad to see the teams have to split up and Jillians team did not seem to care too much they left her.

Ok so my blogs have been all about TV the past few times, so let me tell you real quick what is going on in our lives ( I am at work so I need to be fast)

-I am currently looking for a teaching job for next year (pray for that)
-Dan is doing AWESOME in school
-He is preparing for his MCAT
-Tinker turned 3 !!!! we made her a happy birthday omlet
-We had cousin dinner the other night and Dan and I did all breakfest foods, it was GREAT!
-Spring break is the week after next! Praise God!
-Loving the warm weather!
-God is GREAT and blessed us with a Life Group we LOVE!!! We meet every tuesday and we are doing the Fireproofing your marriage study!

That's all for now time to work!

Oh please pray today Zach (little brother) is taking a HUGE flight test at one.

God Bless!

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Hey there! So glad to have another blog update to read :) I'll say a belated prayer for Zach, since I think his test must have been yesterday, and for you! Isn't this weather beautiful?!? I laugh at your TV posts, but what's funnier is that I watch this show too.. haha! I have to say I laughed at Bob b/c I thought that segment was a little goofy and dragged out. However, glad Ron didn't go home, although he might be next... Have a great rest of the week! :)

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Is Dan taking the MCAT this spring? GOOD LUCK...to both of you! :) I need to start watching the biggest loser. I think I am the only person that doesn't watch it...but I already watch so much TV that I don't know if my DVR could handle it! haha