Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow day # 2

Well as you can see from my title, I had two snow days in a row... WOW!  It's great to have a few days off, but now we have to make the few days up.   I got to sleep in and have fun wth my hubby since he was off too.   We also went SLEDDING... and not just down a hill... but behind a truck!!!!   This is Scottye and I sledding.   Loving it!!!






Dan Drove us while Shelby, Scottye and I had a blast!!!

We are headed to FW tomorrow night for the RODEO with BFF (hahah have not used that "talk" in years... hahah) Mar and her fam.  Will post when we get back!   till then.... PEACE!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

This is hilarious! And fabulous!!! I can't say I've ever sledded behind a truck before... YOU HAVE! Your blog looks so pretty :) Lucky you to have snow days... doesn't get that cold down here...