Thursday, February 19, 2009

American Idol...

Well week one of America voting is over and my guy made it!!!! Love Danny!! so excited for him. I do have to say this new way of doing things might let some good ones slip by. They are having 12 of the 36 sing each week and only 3 go through. At the end of the three weeks they will pick 3 wild cards making the Top 12. So everyone that doesn't make it the first time still has a chance, but it will be even harder at that point. Well one very good guy did not make it last night... Anoop. he is great. I have a good feeling about him getting the wild card spot though. I was please with the three that made it last night. Love Danny and the other two I don't remember names, maybe Alica and Mike??? But i was happy to see them through. I am excited for next week.... have a good one!!

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I LOVE when I find out people actually read the blog. :) Thanks for saying hi! I hope you and Dan are doing well. I'm thrilled that you are into American Idol and The Bachelor as much as I am. :) I'm keeping the faith for Anoop.