Well most importantly we heard numerous times how beautiful our babies are!! They are growing exactly the way they need to be and are growing at the same rate!! PRAISE GOD!!! Such a relief to hear that from your doctor. Things are going awesome! We pray they continue to do so and trust God to take care of the babies and bring them into this world when they are ready!
Also we found out we are having one of each!!!!!
Yea!! I get a girl!!!! I am super excited for a boy too!
I am just really excited to dress her in super girly
clothes!!!!
Did not get really any good ones, but hope
to do a 3D sono at 28 weeks and hope to get good ones then!
Also we found out we are having one of each!!!!!
Yea!! I get a girl!!!! I am super excited for a boy too!
I am just really excited to dress her in super girly
clothes!!!!
Did not get really any good ones, but hope
to do a 3D sono at 28 weeks and hope to get good ones then!
Ty excited about his brother and sister!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment