Maternity clothes? yes 100%
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still good, but I am HUGE so I feel like a beached whale in bed. Sooooo hard to turn over and get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Went to the Doc this week and he actually said, "I wish all my twin pregnancies could be as good as yours......" WHAT???? Thank you Lord!!!!!! Our Doc was very skeptical at first about this pregnancy actually working out, and then he said that!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Miss Anything?
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still good, but I am HUGE so I feel like a beached whale in bed. Sooooo hard to turn over and get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Went to the Doc this week and he actually said, "I wish all my twin pregnancies could be as good as yours......" WHAT???? Thank you Lord!!!!!! Our Doc was very skeptical at first about this pregnancy actually working out, and then he said that!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Miss Anything?
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: One of each!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain is here to stay, but has not been bad at all lately.
Belly Button in or out? Out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Our next visit b/c we will get another anatomy scan of the babies to make sure they are growing like they should. I LOVE these sonograms b/c they are super long and you get to see EVERYTHING!!!!!!
Looking forward to: Our next visit b/c we will get another anatomy scan of the babies to make sure they are growing like they should. I LOVE these sonograms b/c they are super long and you get to see EVERYTHING!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment