Fun pic.... On the left is Ty @ 19 weeks , and
on the right is the twins...
How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yes, but can still wear some none maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still GREAT!!
Best moment this week: Our Doctor appointment on Monday!!!!!! More to come...
Miss Anything? I miss playing with Ty like I used too. I can't hold him anymore or pick him up... It breaks my heart when he wants me to do something, and I can't.
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still GREAT!!
Best moment this week: Our Doctor appointment on Monday!!!!!! More to come...
Miss Anything? I miss playing with Ty like I used too. I can't hold him anymore or pick him up... It breaks my heart when he wants me to do something, and I can't.
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: One of each!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain is here to stay I think.
Belly Button in or out? not in our out.... like right level with my stomach, if that makes any since???
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Finding cute matching boy/girl clothes.
Looking forward to: Finding cute matching boy/girl clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment