How far along? 21 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yes, but can still wear some none maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still good, but I am HUGE so I feel like a beached whale in bed. Sooooo hard to turn over and get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Ty felt his baby brother kick!!! He loved it.
Miss Anything? Bending over....
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is still good, but I am HUGE so I feel like a beached whale in bed. Sooooo hard to turn over and get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Ty felt his baby brother kick!!! He loved it.
Miss Anything? Bending over....
Movement: Yes, LOTS!!!
Food cravings: Don't really have any.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nahh
Gender prediction: One of each!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain is here to stay I think. Had some acid reflux, but not much.
Belly Button in or out? Out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Seeing them again on the sono today (6-4-13) again!!!! Can't see them enough!!! Today should be out last Cervix check. It has been PERFECT (Praise God) every time we have gone. It was even above a 5 two weeks ago!!!! My Doc said he wishes all his patients had a 5 at this point in the game. We give God all the glory in our pregnancy... We started this whole thing not sure what the ending would be like, but we fully believe God is keeping these babies inside me until it is safe to come into this world and they will be healthy!!!! Thank you for your continued prayers!!!
Looking forward to: Seeing them again on the sono today (6-4-13) again!!!! Can't see them enough!!! Today should be out last Cervix check. It has been PERFECT (Praise God) every time we have gone. It was even above a 5 two weeks ago!!!! My Doc said he wishes all his patients had a 5 at this point in the game. We give God all the glory in our pregnancy... We started this whole thing not sure what the ending would be like, but we fully believe God is keeping these babies inside me until it is safe to come into this world and they will be healthy!!!! Thank you for your continued prayers!!!
Sweet boy!!!!! Always wants his pic taken!!
Left side: Preg wih Ty @ 32 weeks
Right side: Twins at 21 weeks... pretty close, if not there yet.

1 comment:
I love that you are documenting this! I have loved every post! I don't think you're anywhere close to a beached whale. Keep posting, even those pics of Ty's belly, which are hilarious!
Post a Comment