Just saw I never posted this... I am now 21 weeks,
Sorry!
How far along? 10 weeks 6 days in the pic
Maternity clothes? Not yet!!Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Sleep is good! I don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM.
Best moment this week: Not pregnancy related but spending ALL week with Dan and Ty. It was Dan's spring break and we traveled over 24 hours in the car..... ahhhhhhh We went on 2 camping trips and made a fast trip to Midland/Big Spring. We also got to see and hear the babies again!!! Ty has been sleeping till about 7:40 every morning!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy. Also Dinners are really hard for me to eat. I feel really bad in the evenings and it makes it hard to eat at night.
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: cereal at night before bed, LOVE cheese already but I sure am eating lots of it!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but starting at 5PM till about 5AM I do not feel good at all. I know this will pass and I will be SUPER excited when it does. But I feel pretty nauseated till I wake up the next morning. I would so rather have it that time then all day.
Gender prediction: Obviously we do not care as long as they are healthy, but....I think it is one of each... Ty says boys... and Dan does not know, but would choose 2 boys. Last week 2 nights in a row I had dreams it was 2 girls... We will soon find out!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: I have not been "sick" once. PRAISE the Lord! I HATE getting "sick". I get light headed if I stand up to fast. And of corse I am super tired!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: This nausea to go away!!!! Learning the sex of our babies!! And seeing them at Sonograms often!!!
![]() |
| 8 week Sono 10 week sono...terrible pic |


No comments:
Post a Comment