Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photos from lately


These photos are actually in order... I remembered
this time that they upload them in reverse order and
did it right!!! These pictures start out @ about
2 1/2 weeks and go till 1 month.

Loves his daddy!! He is finally growing out of his
premie clothes so you will see some new outfits!!! YEAH!!!!
He is staying awake after feedings during the day,
so we are getting our play time in before the nap!!!!
Loves baths as long as the water is not cold!
Yes this is how we sleep... Dad woke up before us and
took a picture.
The kids and I. hahaha
Cousin Dinner!!!!! Great Grandmother feeding him a
bottle so I did not have to miss anything when feeding
him for 40 min.
sucking on his thumb! Love it, so cute!!!
Jordan came in during his BYE week and was at
cousin dinner!
We were all so excited to see him!
Ty and cousin Sawyer 9 days apart!
First Road trip home to FW!!!
Loved this so much, my mom sent it home with us.
I am 1 month!!!! YEAH!!
My dad and my boy!!!! Ty is starting to really look at you.
Cheering on UT b/c they really need it these days!!
They need Jaxon (Shipley) to hurry and get there.
Praying Feet!!!
Uncle Justin, learning how to hold a baby... doing great!!
Ty smiling!
Justin and Alyson preparing for what will come... but not
soon enough.
They are waiting for a few years.

No comments: