Monday, November 8, 2010

6 weeks old!

Wow!!! Ty is now 6 weeks... everyone has been telling me the time will fly and boy it sure is. He is such a blessing and the BEST gift from God! We are really enjoying him these days. Ty got to meet his great grand parents, Nana and Papa, my dad's parents. They were SOOO happy to meet him. We have a fun day out in Big Spring.


Nana just loved holding him and rocking him... she was a pro with him!
Here is his 5 week photo... yes in a UT outfit... we are just getting excited
for next year when Jaxon is there. He will make them better!!!! They need him bad!
And here is 6 Weeks!!! So cute!!!
@ 6 weeks:
* Eating about every 3-4 hours during the day
* Staying awake after feeding for about an hour
* After awake time naps till next feeding
* Loves looking a fans and mirrors
* Can hold his head up pretty good, we are proud of that!
* wearing size 1 diapers, but they are too big, but Newborn is too small
* wearing Newborn clothes and some 0-3 months
* Sleeps at night about 5-6 hours (LOVING this!!!!)
*Cries himself to sleep most nights (we HATE this, it is sooo sad)
* Still sleeping between us on his nap nanny @ night
* Has some reflux issues but getting better by the day!!!
***Is just so darn cute!!!!!***

We are so excited to be home for the holidays and be with family. Ty
has yet to meet his cousins Logan and Avery and Uncle Stan and Aunt Andrea,
but we hope to see them soon!!!!

Also I realized something last night.... If I was working this year, I would have been going back to work today and Ty would be @ day care right now.... AHHHHH I am sooooo Thankful the Lord has made it possible for me to stay home. Also thankful to my husband who works soo hard so Ty and I can have this time! I love him sooo much for that!!! God is SOOOO good! We are also soo thankful that God gave us a healthy and whole Ty!!! Until next time....
PEACE OUT!!!!

No comments: