Ty,
It's hard to believe you are already 1 month. Your
dad and I can not believe how fast you are growing.
You are still a little man, but growing like a weed!
We are so in love with you and so thankful to our God
for putting you in our lives. You are such a wonderful baby. I
sure do hop your brothers and sisters will be easy like you!
It has been so much fun these past 4 weeks. Dad and I are learning
more and more about being parents and hope we are not letting
you down. You are so precious to us!
At one month you are now grabbing things (mom's hair and
burp cloths). Staying awake for at least an hour after your daytime
feedings. Eating every 3-4 hours in the daytime and 4-5 at night. You
make the cutest noises for about an hour before you wake to eat.
Still in newborn diapers and your premie clothes/smaller newborns.
We think you are about to be in all your newborn outfits!!! YEAH!!!
For the first week you wore premie diapers.
You took your first road trip to FW this weekend.
Dad and I are so grateful for you. God truly blessed our lives
by giving us you. We have had hard times, but you are worth
everything!!!! Life with you is only getting easier and easier!
We are really feeling great these days. I am still missing
my sleep, but it really has not bothered me, Praise the Lord,
b/c before you came I sleep 10 hours a night.
We love you so much!!!!!
-Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment