Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WOW... it's be FOREVER!!!



Cousin Dinner minus Kara, Crystal, Hayley, Sloan, Martha-Kate, Addie Jane




August Cousin Dinner
Pretty much nasty picture!!

Well where to begin???  Things that have happened since last blog...

1) Dan started school again in the fall and is doing great.

2) I got a job at Wylie ISD. I am an aid for the learning dis
abled in 4th grade.  There were not any teaching jobs available so we are praying something will come available next fall if not earlier.

3) We have been hunting ALOT!!!  But I love it. Dan has cooked dove for at least 4 different crowds here in Abilene. 
Sara Skeet Shooting



Zach and a bird

Dad Shooting
Zach and Dan waiting


Hunting W/ Cousin Jordan, Ben, and Jordan's Friend



4) We have hosted multiple cousin dinners.  Almost Dan's entire extended family is in Abilene and we have cousin dinner once a month to get together and celebrate that month's birthday's. It is always a blast. 

Regan and Stratton at Cousin Dinner


Some of the guys @ cousin dinner watching fishing



Regan and I 

5) We have been to a few intramural football games, and man those are fun!!!  It is pledging time here at ACU so the pledges are having to do crazy things and we enjoy seeing that. 

6) MOST IMPORTANT:   One Tree Hill started and I am finally caught up.  I love that show a little to much.  I have confessed my sin, but I am not ready to give it up. I have seen Lucas on ACU's campus before, that's how bad it is. 

7) All my other shows have started also: Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Looser, The Hills, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Friday Night Light's.... and mo
re. I know I have a big problem with the amount of TV I watch.  Dan tried to tell me I need to read.  So you know what I did... subscribed to two magazines!!! HAHAHA    Fitness and one with Rachel Ray. I am excited. 

8)OK so your all probably wondering about marathon training??? Well I guess I can't really call it training anymore b/c that would mean I have to be training... well it's gone down hill.  I am still working out average twice a week, but not anywhere like i should be.  My marathon is in 5 1/2 weeks and there's not much I can do about it now.  I will complete it, but not in record time.  My goal is to just finish it, I don't care if I walk. 

9) Dan and I also Mow some yards for extra money on Thursday's 
Mowing our backyard

11) Meet some  FW friends in Stephenville for a weekend to catch up. Dan went hunting with all his buddies. The girls laid out and talked. 

Chase, Dan, and Michael

12) Dan and I both turned 25... yuck! We are getting old!

I know lots of pictures, but lots has happened and I could put more... but I wont!
Love yall!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for catching us up... I love all the pictures! I think it's awesome that you guys have cousin dinners! What a blessing to be surrounded by so many friends and family!

Ashley N said...

I love One Tree Hill too! Its been a little creepy this season though. The Hills and Private Practice are some of favorites too...I watch way too much tv too :) Glad I found your blog!