

A few weekends ago two of my very best friends and I meet up in FW for a girls weekend. It was amazing!!!! We had a blast. We started off by meeting up at my parents house and having dad cook us an amazing fajita dinner. My dad is just precious... he is so good to me! I love him to death. Then Saturday morning we just had to wake up and go for a run at 7AM might I add (thanks mel and mar), but it was fun. I hate waking up early, especially on Saturday, but it was worth it that morning.

After running picture.. nasty
Then after running, Mom had scheduled us all three to get a pedicure. What a sweet lady she is! She was a great host that weekend. My parents are the best!!!! After the pedicures, we came home to a great cooked breakfast... We watched some of the UT game and then if was off to get our hair done. I already had an appt. and Mel decided she wanted to get one also. So Mel decided to go really short ad then I got talked into going short also just not near as short as Mel's. We both love our new hair cuts. Mar had also cut lots off that weekend, but it was not exactly as she wanted it so she was going to get it fixed the next weekend. So all three of us cut our hair short that weekend and it was totally not planned! Funny....
Our new hair cuts
Ok so the part now... after getting out hair cut we headed to Dallas. I had gotten us tickets to the Gymnastics Superstar Show and OH MY GOSH... I loved it. It was the boy and girls USA olympic teams and some old members of the USA team... SWEET!!!! Ok so I am a huge fan of Shawn Johnson, pretty much I have a girl crush on her. Ok so "pretty much" is a lie, I totally have a girl crush on her. So it was amazing.. let me just put pictures up and you can see for yourself...
Shawn and Nastia
BOYS!!!! WOW
Everyone
Nastia doing her thing

How Amazing is this.... Wow!

Carly Patterson is now singing.. she is really good,
She was a USA Olympian 4 years ago

Nastia, she got close to us....


Boys doing their thing
So over all we had a blast!!!! Not sure why this is underlined but I am still learning i guess... but I love my girls and thanks for an awsome weekend!!! Love yall.




2 comments:
Hey Beth! It looks like yall had tons of fun and your hair looks super cute! I better see you Thanksgiving!
I saw some of this on TV... had no idea you got to go! How exciting!
Post a Comment