Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Vacation was incredible!!!  I did miss my husband tons, and I am glad to be back with him, but I did have an awesome time!  While in Fl. we went kayaking, snorkeling, fishing, swimming, played sand volleyball, played spades (and beat everyone, right mar???),  and ate some good food. I left my underwater camera there and it is on its way back so I will post those pictures later, but here is what I have so far. 

My favorite  far left is Ramsey , JD and Mar's friend
We loved this
All of us on Mar's b-day
again
We were the light girl's while the boy's chased the crabs
The house   right on the beach
On the boat
We saw lots of dolphins

My only fish of the trip

2 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome home! I know your hubby missed you, but I'm glad you had fun!

The Weathers said...

yay beth!!! i love the blog!! i wanna see my good ol fishin pics.. you need to put yours up on facebook too!!