Wednesday, October 22, 2008
HELP!!!!
Ok so you are noticing that my blog is so plain right now... I am trying to make a cute on like everyone else has and can't... I know i have to paste a html thingy but it's not working like i have been told to do.. Please someone help!!! When I pasted a new layout it still had my old template from blogger and it had both.... so I thought if I have a blank one from blogger and then put the good one it would work but it is not.... This probably makes no since, but I hope it does. I can't find a way to not have a template form blogger, it is like it is making me have one... So gay... i am beyond furious right now so please help!!!! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment