This weekend we went to watch Jordan Shipley, Dan's cousin play football. He plays for UT, and is amazing I might add. We stayed Friday night with Stan and Anne (brother and sister-in-law) in Austin and woke up Saturday and went to the game. It was good to see Logan (my nephew)! He is growing up so fast and is starting to talk!!!!! YEAH!!
Dan and I at the game! We had so much fun and got to wait wait for him to come out after the game with all the players families. He was last along with Colt and Quan. Jordan was so sweet and stayed after to sign autographs after the whole rest of the team left. He is such a sweet guy to all his fans.


Sweet Logan riding his horse!!
Dan, Jordan and I after the game.
Dan and I drove home after the game Saturday night and got home at 1 am. It was well worth it. We had so much fun. This weekend was also ACU Homecoming, so we had lots of family in town. So sunday morning we had about 20 family members at church and then we all went to lunch and had family hang out day. After a long nap we went to dinner and came back to have praise Jesus time. A friend of Scottye's and Shelby's, well he is everyone's friend, but closest to them.... Anyways.... he wanted to come over and have praise Jesus time. His name is Zach and he and Kara play a guitar together and sing and we all sing with them. They are acctually good though. So Dan, Kara, Scottye, Shelby, Suz, Sara, Zach and I all came back to my house and had praise Jesus time! We just love it! They played and we all sang and we have candles lit and sindows open and it was so much fun.
Kara and Zach playing
I love family and I am so blessed to have married into such a sweet family. They treat me just like I was born into the family. We are so happy to be in Abilene at this very time in our lives and have so many family members here with us!!! Also praise the Lord that Jordan is healthy and please pray he stays that way!!




2 comments:
You have the cutest pictures!! How is Abilene? Are y'all loving it?!
Woo Hoo for UT Football! Greg and I have had season tickets for about 10 years. He is in love with the McCoy/Shipley team. We saw them speak at the Medina Children's home dinner last spring. Next time you see Ashley Shipley tell her I said hello and that we are cousins. What a small crazy world we live in!
Post a Comment