Monday, November 3, 2008

It was a sad day!!

UT vs. TECH is all I have to say...  SAD!!!   Well 27 cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandmother meet at the game to cheer on Jordan.  What a blessing it was to be able to get all of us into one game to watch Jordan play. Now we all know it was not the outcome we wanted, but we were all so excited to be their and see Jordan play.  The picture below are in order as they happened. 
Grandmother (Dan's grandmother and now mine also!) Sitting on the front row.... WHAT???
Dan and I were sitting right by the band in the end zone.

Jordan returning a kick off

Shea (Dan's cousin) and I sitting and pondering what the heck was going on???
Scottye (Dan's cousin) and I...  I love her!!!
Stratton riding the Longhorn... it was the cutest thing EVER~
WOW!!! Not sure it they showed this on TV, but this is the TECH fans running on to the field... Crazies... that's a nice word for them

Kara and I showing off our shirts we made
The family... happy to see Jordan, but felt so bad for him... I was fighting the tears when I saw him walk up... he was beyond sad
Well you might be looking at our Christmas card for this year... DuBose's after the game
Trash....  it was so nasty.
Took him a while to get this, but he finally did, but only for a few seconds. Stratton with his mom Crystal. 


2 comments:

Amy said...

I know, it was sad. But Jordan's touch down was awesome!!! And I didn't know Cliff got to be there for the game. How cool to have the whole family there!!!

The Campbell Family said...

If it's any consolation, Tech got it handed to them this week by OU which wound up being a great thing for Texas!