Friday, May 17, 2013

The Joys in Life!!!!

Let me first start by saying this blog post is for me to look back on. So i can remember how things happened.  As most of y'all know I was pregnant and due Nov. 1, 2012.  You also might know that my sweet mother-in-law passed away March 31, 2012.  Well that was Sat, and the Wednesday before ( the 28th ) was my first doctor appointment to confirm the pregnancy.  We were excited, but knew we needed to get right back to Dallas to see Sara.  We had told her a few weeks before that we were expecting and she was super excited!!!  
A month later we had our next appointment. During the 4 weeks before we went back,we lost our sweet Sara, had a funeral, and Kara got married... I mean talk about craziness!  So we went to our appointment and heard the bad news that we had lost our baby. We were sad, and our poor doc hated to tell us that bc she knew all that we had just been thru.  I wanted to cry in the office, but I held it.  As we sat there while the doctor ranout to get something, I turned to Dan and said, "your mom gets a grand baby in heaven with her!!!" That right there made it all ok for Dan and I. 
Now before I go any further, I am not saying miscarriages are easy and no big deal. I am just telling our experience with it, and how the good Lord helped us through. 
Right after that thought came into my head, we had smiles and were glad she would get to care for our baby!  We also found out that the baby had not grown at all since last appointment, so our baby very well could have entered heaven with Sara... How Cool is that???  God is sooooo good!!

And now God has given us a little surprise to show us He is in total control!!!

 Watch the video below to see how....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth, we are so very happy to hear of your wonderful news!!! What a blessing to have two more on the way. Sometimes it really is difficult to understand why God chooses to do some of the things He does, but when we follow Him faithfully, He never disappoints. Congratulations, I can't wait to hear more!