Maternity clothes? Not yet!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is alright! I still don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM. I do happen to miss a nap the evenings are hard...
Best moment this week: Ty is still sleeping in every morning!!!
Miss Anything? sleeping on belly
Movement: As crazy as it sounds... I really do believe I am feeling them. It is not all the time, but most often when I am laying on my back.
Food cravings: Don't feel I really have cravings, but I know what I want to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is alright! I still don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM. I do happen to miss a nap the evenings are hard...
Best moment this week: Ty is still sleeping in every morning!!!
Miss Anything? sleeping on belly
Movement: As crazy as it sounds... I really do believe I am feeling them. It is not all the time, but most often when I am laying on my back.
Food cravings: Don't feel I really have cravings, but I know what I want to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender prediction: We will soon find out!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain & headaches.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: Learning the sex of our babies!!
Weight gain (this is totally so I can remember later): 3 pounds
Looking forward to: Learning the sex of our babies!!
Weight gain (this is totally so I can remember later): 3 pounds
No comments:
Post a Comment