Is he not precious???!!!!
How far along? 12 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is good! I don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM.
Best moment this week: Ty still sleeping in every morning!!!
Miss Anything? nothing new I can think of right now
Movement: As crazy as it sounds... I really do believe I am feeling them. I felt Baby A (right) do what seems like a flip and that was the first movement. Who knows???
Food cravings: Don't feel I really have cravings, but I know what I want to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is good! I don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM.
Best moment this week: Ty still sleeping in every morning!!!
Miss Anything? nothing new I can think of right now
Movement: As crazy as it sounds... I really do believe I am feeling them. I felt Baby A (right) do what seems like a flip and that was the first movement. Who knows???
Food cravings: Don't feel I really have cravings, but I know what I want to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender prediction: Obviously we do not care as long as they are healthy, but....I think it is one of each... Ty says boys... and Dan does not know, but would choose 2 boys. Last week 2 nights in a row I had dreams it was 2 girls... We will soon find out! I totally bought a matching outfit and hat for a boy and a girl the other day....
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain & headaches.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Back pain & headaches.
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking forward to: This nausea to go away!!!! Learning the sex of our babies!! And seeing them at Sonograms often!!!And for fun........

No comments:
Post a Comment