Tuesday, May 21, 2013

11 weeks

11 Weeks

 Funny story: So Dan was taking my pics and I told Ty to come over
and let me take his picture. He quickly pulled his shirt up and posed
like Mama....  is he not precious!?!?!?!
 He thought he should throw in a back shot... why not.


How far along? 11 weeks 1 day
Maternity clothes? Not yet!!
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Sleep is good! I don't miss a nap and am in bed by 9PM. 
Best moment this week: Well this "week" was really only like 2 days b/c I posted my 10 week so late. So it the 2 days I have loved how Caitlin and Karen have taken care of Ty and I while Daddy was away on a hunting/bbq eating weekend. They have done everything!!!!  So sweet!
Miss Anything? nothing new I can think of right now
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings:  Still Cheese, not doing as much cereal b/c I think I might be starting to feel a little better at nights!!! Praise Jesus!!!   Loving Hamburgers and nachos right now...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nahh
Gender prediction:  Obviously we do not care as long as they are healthy, but....I think it is one of each... Ty says boys... and Dan does not know, but would choose 2 boys.  Last week 2 nights in a row I had dreams it was 2 girls...  We will soon find out!  I totally bought a matching outfit and hat for a boy and a girl the other day....  
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms:  Back pain has started. It actually started a couple weeks ago. Also some random headachs.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: This nausea to go away!!!! Learning the sex of our babies!! And seeing them at Sonograms often!!!

No comments: