Wednesday, August 24, 2011

11 Months!!

Is he not sooooo pretty???? He hit his eye yesterday
so you will see a red spot on his right eye.










Weight: 22 lbs
Length: 28 3/4 inches
Diapers: Size 3, not for too much longer
Clothes: 12 months, they are getting small
Shoes: size ??? You still don't ever wear them, but Gigi just bought you your first pair of tennis shoes (WAY CUTE!!!!) and they are waiting on you to decided to walk. They are size 5 and seem to be great!!
Eating: bottles @ 8am, noon, 4pm, & 8pm
Baby food: not anymore... you will not eat it unless it is one of your pouches
big boy food you eat: LOVE bananas, bread, avocado, cheese, lunch meat, apple sauce (sometimes... you now it is like baby food so...), cheerios, gold fish, and you always try whatever mom and dad are eating!!!
Love your juice
Go to bed around 8:00pm and wake about 7:30-8
Sleeping great!!!
Naps: 3 naps a day!!!!
Morning nap: 2 hours after he wakes for about 1-2 hours
afternoon nap about 1.5 hours hours
evening nap for about 2 hours
Your naps are almost exactly 2 hours after you wake to the dot!
Teeth: YEAH got another one right at 11 months.
The top top middle ones are coming in. The right one is just peeking thru. Left one will be anyday
You love your mama, and cry when others hold you
Say: mama
Working on: dada, Ty Ty, ball (pretty good with this one)
You give high fives
You love doors and cabinets ahhhhhh!!!
Walk with your walker all the time!!!
You are standing by yourself for few short periods of time!!!
We feel you will walk any day
You have been going to the gym child care for about a month now and are doing great there!!! The workers there and at the church nursery say you do not like it when other babies get to close to you or touch you...we think that is soo funny and we know your daddy was probably the same way!!! Love that about you
blow raspberries
Will give us kisses when we ask... most of the time Love them from Tink
Still love jumping
Love love love Tinker and you chase her around all the time

Ty, You bless my life everyday!!! You are the most precious baby ever. I am so thankful for you more and more everyday. You change with every nap. You seem to be a new person when you wake. I love to see you grow and learn new things. I am excited for you to walk but it makes me feel like my little baby is not a baby anymore. I love our night time routine. I dread the day it has to change b/c you are growing up on me. Please stay my baby forever!!! I can't imagine loving other children like I love you, but Lord willing we will be blessed with other children so I can love them like I do love you. You have such a sweet and gentile spirit and we pray every night that is stays that way. Your dad and I also pray every night that if the Lord wants you to get married, that He will start preparing a Godly wife for you! It is crazy to even think about things of that nature, but life happens and we want the Lord to always be apart of your life. We love you so much little man. Can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Love you TY TY,
Mom

No comments: