WHAT???? That can't be.....
Well Ty and I have been kinda busy these days.
I am excited about both! Ty goes with me and gets to learn
about Jesus and play with other kiddos. It is great. And I get to fellowship
with people my own age!! YEAH!!!! Both places have AWESOME kid programs.
Ty will be praying, singing, and learning all about our God! I am
beyond excited about this!!! We had our first play date with MOPS
at some big indoor play land thingy. Ty could not do too much
b/c little man is still not walking. But he is soooo close.
Runny update: It is going great!!!! I am running about 3
times a week. I am running with a running club @ my gym
on Tues/Thurs. and do anywhere from 3-5 miles so far. Then I try and
get a run in on the weekends. If not I will do it during the week also.
My body is feeling good, but sometime my hips hurt.
Here are some pics from lately:
Ty and I went to Austin for Avery's 2nd birthday. These are
pictures from then.
LOVED this
Loves his cousins!!!
Uncle Zach taking the boys for a ride!




Gigi and Pops
His new favorite thing... "head stand"
1 comment:
Good for you! MOPS and BSF are such great programs! I am looking forward to the day when I am "back out there" :) Love you...
Post a Comment