Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our "new" life

Well our "new" life is officially in swing. I say new life just meaning a new phase of our life. Dan is working hard in school and Ty and I get to hang all day! I love being with Ty all day. It is such a blessing being able to stay home and raise him! God is truly taking care of us and it is so evident everyday!

It seems like every time Ty wakes up from a nap he is a new person. It is crazy, but I love it! He is getting closer and closer to walking. He has starting standing on his own and just today he walked holding only one of my hands. So we will see...

Dan is doing great in school. That is no surprise though. He is going to school/studying from 7am-7pm most days and comes home to see Ty for a little bit before he is off to bed. When Ty goes down most of the time dan studies more at home for a few hours. School is going great. Dan has been working on his cadaver since the 1st week of school and enjoys that. I love hear about it all!

Guess that is all for now. i will post soon with Ty's 11 month post. I can not believe I almost have a 1 year old! WOW

No comments: