Dan has submitted all his Application so now it is time to focus on our house... getting all ready for baby and getting his room ready most of all! We are starting this weekend! 99 days or less till he is here... Crazy story that I will add later, but I was at the hospital again yesterday b/c I decided to do a little belly flop, and since I am past 20 weeks they send you strait to Labor and delivery incase you go into labor..... Everything is awesome and we found out some NEAT news about baby so I will fill yall in tomorrow! Got to run! Peace out!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
July already????
WOW!!! This summer is flying by... I am excited b/c that means the baby is getting closer to making his appearance into this world!!!! So excited!!!! My crib is in and will be set up this weekend!! YEAH!!!!!!! AND..... I ordered the bedding!!!!! So excited!!!! Sara is doing much better just weak and thinks she might be able to come spend a week in late August to help accessorize the baby room!! So excited for that, She is SOOOO good!
Dan has submitted all his Application so now it is time to focus on our house... getting all ready for baby and getting his room ready most of all! We are starting this weekend! 99 days or less till he is here... Crazy story that I will add later, but I was at the hospital again yesterday b/c I decided to do a little belly flop, and since I am past 20 weeks they send you strait to Labor and delivery incase you go into labor..... Everything is awesome and we found out some NEAT news about baby so I will fill yall in tomorrow! Got to run! Peace out!
Dan has submitted all his Application so now it is time to focus on our house... getting all ready for baby and getting his room ready most of all! We are starting this weekend! 99 days or less till he is here... Crazy story that I will add later, but I was at the hospital again yesterday b/c I decided to do a little belly flop, and since I am past 20 weeks they send you strait to Labor and delivery incase you go into labor..... Everything is awesome and we found out some NEAT news about baby so I will fill yall in tomorrow! Got to run! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where did you finally find your bedding?? It is super cute! I love it!
Post a Comment