Friday, May 1, 2009

Not sure what to even name this Blog...

A lot is going on at the DuBose household. It's not all good either. Acctually some pretty big stuff and God is really testing us right now. He has already proven to us He will take care of us and we believe that 100%, but it does not mean that we wont have hard times. Right now is one of those hard times.


If you keep up with the entire DuBose family, then you probably heard about Sara being disginosed with Chronic Leukemia a few months ago. She was told  to try a pill and see if the pill will keep your white blood cell count down, and it did untill now. She was having some other health issues and went to the doctor and come to find out she has a blood clot in her leg, and her body is not responding to the pill anymore. So... now she has to have a Bone Marrow transplant and chemo... Now I am not a doctor, so if I worded something wrong I am sorry. All I know at this point is we need prayer!!!

Pray for energy, comfort, peace, and joy during this time esspecially for Sara, but also the whole family!


Another reason I am not myself.... Dan's cousin, Scottye came over last night to tell us she is moving to Midland. I am not Ok with it one bit. She is my closest friend in Abilene. She works out with me, she stays with me when Dan is gone, she keeps Tinker for us, she is just great. I can not imagin being in Abilene without her. Summer is coming and I can not tell you how happy I was just thinking about how we were going to spend everyday together working out cooking dinner and having a blast. Then she tells me she is leaving... I am so mad about it.

I will keep you updated with Sara and her progress, but at this point we just need prayer!!

Thanks!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm glad you posted about Sara. I was wondering what everyone on facebook was praying for Sara for. We will be praying too.

The Campbell Family said...

Thanks for the update on Sara. We will be praying for her and for the family. Also sad to hear about your friend leaving, but I understand what it feels like to feel all alone in a city w/o friends nearby. I'm sure you'll meet someone soon to help you get through the summer. :)