Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DC

We are headed to DC tomorrow morning for Cliff's graduation. We are so excited and I am pumped to have a few days off from work.
Just a quick update on Sara. She went to the doctor yesterday and found out that none of the siblings are a bone marrow match, but they found a few dozen that are close matches in the donor data base. so keep praying about finding a match. Also please pray that Sara has energy and abundant joy while in DC with her family. thanks for your prayers and I will update and post pictures when we get back on Tuesday. YEAH!!!

Peace!

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

Have fun! Sara is on my prayer list. Love ya! :)

Emily Felts said...

Beth, We are praying! Thank you for posting updates about her...it's hard to not be in the loop. I am so glad you get to be there for the big graduation! Give everyone our love...