This weekend I did soooo much, I feel the need to Share it with you.
Friday:
Worked
Went to Sams
cooked dinner (already forgot what)
Finished Fireproof (loved it!!! totally recommend it!!!)
Saturday: Very productive day
Work out @ Gold's
Returned stuff to Mall
Got a wedding gift for Tim and Brittany (wedding this coming weekend in FW)
grocery shopped
Cleaned and did laundry
Cooked awesome meatball subs!!
Watched A Cinderella story (love those teen movies!!!)
Sunday:
Church-we love our church!!
Watched the Prince and Me while Dan studied
Mowed the lawn in record time!!!
Ran 2 miles
Worked out some
Cooked soft tacos for dinner
Zach came to spend the night after visiting Jordan in Lubbock, they go their engagement photos... don't worry will post as soon as we get them!!!
Watched parts of Two Weeks Notice and wish I saw it all together, good thing I recorded it!!
Walked 2 miles with Zach.
We had a good weekend... Dan studied most of it, but that's his job right now. He has his last set of test this week before Finals, and then he is done for a few months!!! We are excited to head home for a quick visit and Brittany's wedding. We will come back to Abilene right after the wedding because Dan has a project due Monday.
Exciting things going on: 2 weeks and Dan is on summer break
T-3weeks till DC YEAH!!
6 weeks and I am done!!!!!
Please Pray for: Dan's MCAT on May 28
I find a teaching job
Yall have a great week!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a productive weekend/week. I'll be praying you find a job soon and that Dan does well on his exam. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment