
My precious little puppy in her new sweater from Aunt Jordan!
Life has been super busy lately... I think I will just post some pictures to show what all we have been doing... Enjoy!Vick Christmas... had my dad's whole family @ my parents house
Dan's big gift this year!

Dan and TC cooking for Felt's Christmas (Sara's side of family)

Zach graduated!!!!! YEAH and yes Tinker came, she had too. We were in FW then drove to His graduation out of town and then went straight to Abilene, so she was with us... it was below Zero, so she could not stay int he car (I never do that anyways).


So happy!!!
Hope you enjoyed all the picture's I will try and be better about writing and keeping yall updated if anyone really reads this, I don't know? Peace!








5 comments:
I do read... and I'm thankful, for your sake, that the beard is gone!! LOL
BETHIE!!!
I have missed you! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas though and tell Zach "Congrats" for me!! I'm so excited for him, I can't wait to meet her either! BTW love LOVE Tinks new sweater.. very cute! Anyways, just wanted to say hi!! love ya!
Also, how long did it take for Dan's beard to get that long?
I read too! I agree with Amy, glad the beard is gone!
I love all the pictures! Looks like y'all had a great holiday!
Dan has a seriously long beard in these pictures... lol Congrats to Zach on his engagement!! Does that make you feel old? I can't believe how time is flying by. You look great Beth! Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment