
@ the wedding
School got canceled b/c the roads are too icy!!! Which is bitter sweet... b/c we missed today we have to make it up at Easter or the end of the year. But I do love have a day off in the middle of the week b/c it makes we go by so much faster! So that's a plus for the day. ACU also canceled so Dan and I got to hang out all day! Fun Times!!!


We have been busy lately working out lots and studying (dan... not me). We also had a wedding in FW recently. One of my best friends back home, Alyson AAron.

Regan DeWoody, now Hagerly(might have spelt that wrong, but something like that) got married on the 17th. It was a fantastic wedding. She had everything you could imagine their. She even had a booth that would video you being silly for 7 seconds and then turn it into a flip book. It was so fun. Some old friends where there, and it was as if it was a high school reunion.
Having fun on the dance floor! My bling bling dress!!! hahah

Mar one of my best friends and her family was their, so it was good to see them. We actually get to see them this coming weekend. We are going to meet up at the FW Rodeo. We love this time of year for this reason... FW Stock Show and Rodeo. We also love the exhibition hall. We could look for hours and buy any and everything!
Guess that's all we know now, but we are looking forward to a fun weekend at the Rodeo with Mar and her family!!

2 comments:
I love the new update to your blog it all looks great!! Lucky you for a couple days off because of the ice. We don't get that down here in SA. Will you be in FW this upcoming weekend too?? I was hoping to get together with Mel and Mar, but I'd love to see you too if you'll be there. I leave tomorrow after work. If ya'll like the FW rodeo then you need to make a trip down to SA b/c it's one of the top rodeos in the nation allegedly. It runs Feb 5-22nd this year. Hope to see you soon! :)
Hey,
Are you talking about the picture in my header? You just go to your customize page and click on edit in the header section and it allows you to upload a pic and I selected the one that says something about placing it behind the text or something like that I don't remember but it should fill the whole space and center it! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment