Dan and I @ the Zoo
For the 4th weekend, my whole family met in FW. My older brother's family and my little brother and his girl friend, Jordan. My dad smoked meat all day Friday and we had a big dinner that night. Saturday morning Zach and I FINALLY got to run together and ran 10 miles. It was a blast we talked the whole way and it was not bad at all. We ran from my parents house to Dan's parents house. Then we rushed to shower and eat breakfest to head to the FW Zoo. We had so much fun. We had Stan's son, Logan with us and it was his first time to the zoo. He was excited to see the animals except the monkey's, they scared him. Oh yeah and huge news..... I am in the middle of getting my teacher certification, and to do that I have to pass a test to teach certain grade levels. Well I took the EC-4 test last Wednesday and on Monday got news that I PASSED!!!! I was so excited. Honestly it is a hard test. They always have it where 2 answers are correct, but which is more correct???? So I was pumped I passed! Below are pictures from the weekend.
Logan and I


1 comment:
Glad you guys had a good 4th! And congrats on passing your test!
Post a Comment