Ok now on to the bigger news...... All I have to say is GRAHAM???? What? If you watch The Bachelorette you know what I am talking about. I am so upset and I better be able to find out what the letter said. Also I feel horrible for whoever wins at this point now. She pretty much said I lost the man I was falling in love with and now she has to go back for the next person in line... which better be Jason. I love him!
I think Graham was falling in love with Deanna and thats why he was speechless when she told him she was falling for him. Hopefully we will find everything out on the guys tell all show... until then I am mad he is gone and I must add he was pleasant to look at and now we don't have that anymore.... hahaha
4 comments:
I'm so behind!! I haven't watched since the 2nd episode... gonna have to catch up online... but if I do, it has to be at work! haha
Hey Bethany! (It's Courtney (Robinson) Newberry)
I have to say I disagree about Graham....but I agree it WAS sad about DeAnna saying good bye to him but I mean, he rubbed me the wrong way, much like Brad did and we all know how that worked out.
In other news, I did NOT know you married Dan DuBose!! How cute is that?!?!?! :)
Do you live in FW? B/C if you do I'd like some tips on running....I'm sorta training for a triathlon and I need the help of an expert runner b/c that lags for me...... :)
ok nevermind apparently i can't read....
Abilene huh? Cool!
Still though I could use tips if you feel like sharing about rnning
Beth!!! I just found your blog today and had to comment about the bachelorette. Definitely watched EVERY episode and I CAN NOT believe who she picked!!!! Mike and I were in love with Jason. I thought he was so great. I kind of thought she would've kept Jeremy further too. Anyways, while Graham was nice to look at I have to agree with Courtney that he kind of rubbed me the wrong way also and I wasn't sure it would work out. Hope you're loving Abilene. Congrats on passing your first teacher certification!! ~Emily Campbell
Post a Comment