Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm off!!!

Tomorrow starts 2 weeks away from my husband and puppy.  That is terrible and he is so sweet to let that happen. I am headed to FW to get my hair done on Wednesday (gotta have good hair for vacation!!) then headed to Tyler, TX to meet up with one of my very best friends from HS Mariann Bulger, now Mariann Weathers.  We are then off the Fayetteville, (probably spelt that wrong) AR for the weekend. Then Sunday morning we (Mar and I) are driving with her parents to Florida for a week!!!! I am so excited!  I am pretty much going on their family vacation, I kinda feel bad, but Mar told me not to and so I am not!  We will have a blast. She is a precious friend of mine who I don't always get to see so it will be fun for us to get to hang out for a week.  On Thursday of that week her husband JD and his friend Ramsey (spelling??) are heading up for the weekend and then us 4 will drive back to Tyler on Sunday. Monday I will head back to Abilene to see my husband!!! I will post pictures when I get back.

Today Dan had his first Chem 2 test and thinks he did good, so praise the Lord for that. I have put in some applications so we are keeping our fingers crossed for that. 

So what's going on with running???  Well a lot... I have been having problems with my whole left side (knee, ankle) and my right knee.  The pain in only getting worse.  Well I researched all kinds of stuff and I have found I need to be running on grass as much as I can especially since we are running such high miles. Also I need to start walking every now and then so lessen the pounding on the body. I tried both today and it was great. I also ran at 3:30 in the afternoon and it was still great. 
Guess that's all for now... have a good week!!

No comments: