
My Sweet puppy
2 years old 3 lbs.
Life in Abilene has been great so far. We are really enjoying ourselves. We make at least one trip a day to Walmart and sometimes two. Our house is coming along, so we are excited about that. Dan is staying busy with sitting in on a class for this semester and working around the house. I have been staying busy by waking up early and running (I am training for a marathon if I have not told you yet), unpacking and then cooking dinner. We have a 3 pound Chihuahua named Tinker and she is just precious. She has kinda been depressed since being here, but today was her best day yet. She has always sleep with us, but she woke us up too many times to go to the potty so we decided to put her up at night in her own room and she does not like that at all. Funny how she holds her pee all night when she is not with us... That's all for now.
A good friend of mine taught me some new things about blogging... so I am going to try them now. Thanks Mar!
House during move in
Living Room
Our Kitchen during move in so it's messy
In Backyard, Dan was cooking out for my parents. They helped us move in

1 comment:
looks good! I bet you are so excited to have your own place to set up!!!! YEAH!!
Post a Comment