Thursday, March 27, 2014

our first 5 months

I was looking at my pictures and wanted to do this post
for me.  I want to be able to look back and see
our first 5 months with the twins and what all 
happend in that 5 months.  So here it is.....
Some pics are totally out of order but o well....
 Spent lots of time in the hospital (NICU)

AK up, J down







This is when I came home from the hospital,
he would not let go of me.  I LOVED it!!

First pic together besides the one right when they
were born...  AK first day home!
 Held 2 newborns... well 1 month olds.
And they are ours!!!!

Had Newborn shoot


 Friends BLESSED us!


Ty proved over and over again he is the BEST
big brother EVER!!  No joke. I will post on this later




 Spent lots of time inside!

Fun on halloween!
Had our newborn photo shoot

Ty being a baby

Had cousin photos when the twins 
were 2 months old. (I will do a whole 
post on these pics!)


PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! Ty 3 years old

Ty started a new pre school and had
a Thanksgiving Feast that we went to.








 Ty went skiing for the first time!!!
Red River, NM


Ty spent lots of time with Aunt Sharron
and learn this but says "Sic Em Horns..."
hahahahahah




Ty's class

















No comments: